UPDATE: Versions that are compatible with each other (i.e you can use both costumes at a time) are available now, please see links below.
POISON AS SCORPION SEA PIRATE (TWO IN ONE MOD) By BrutalAce
Hi there everyone,
First of all thanks to my fellow experienced modders KhaledAntar666 and Moedjoer for their infinite help and support which made this mod and all my other mods possible. You are the best
This archieve contains two variations of one mod. I named it Poison as Scorpion Sea Pirate, it's a fictional name and the element of Scorpion is chosen during the creation of mod. I was supposed to release a Juri mod before this but that mod was facing some issues which I was unable to solve so I decided to leave that mod for some time (until I get some ideas) and work on something else. The idea about Poison and pirate came into my mind when I was having a discussion with Khaled about how to swap weapons then I started thinking that Poison is a character that has a strong attitude and style which is perfect for a sea pirate and I started working on this mod. The first experiment looked promising so I decided to create two variations of this mod.
1. Two versions included a. Captain b. Swordswoman
2. Full revamp of her skin, removed unnecessary shadows, lines etc.
3. New bloody katana for her (original work by dizzydoil, I only used the object in my mod).
4. Two highly detailed daggers on her waist (original work by Zayr Croft, I only used the object in my mod).
5. Both versions use same "emb" file, it is big in size but makes copying easier for everyone.
6. Both versions have two sub-versions a. With eye bandage b. Without eye bandage
7. New oily or sweaty skin effect (A seperate oily skin effect version has been included for both variations)
Okay this is the fun part. The oily or sweaty skin effect was not originally the part of this mod, I was just experimenting with emm files and found that you can create a shiny effect on the skin, I am sure experienced modders already know this but it was something new for me so I decided to share it enjoy.
8. All high-res textures (2048x2048).
9. Highly customizable. You can color almost all the parts however you cannot edit daggers and sword, they already have great colors so I left them as it is and honestly speaking I was running out of slots because Poison already has many parts to color.
See readme.txt file included in archive.
1. Some overlaps in swordswoman variation, Poison has a fully animated torso so fitting that shirt on her took 2 whole days but I think it was worth it. I hope you like it.
2. This mod has big emb file so it might take a little longer (maybe 1 sec extra) for the model to load in customization screen.
If you find any other issues beside these, please let me know, Thanks.
CHANGES AFTER TAKING PICTURES
1. Some overlaps which are not visible in screenshots but I still fixed them for the sake of perfection
NOTE: I have decided to give her a tag team partner which is a secret for now but I am working on it so get ready for some more pirate stuff and enjoy.
1. There was an issue which I overlooked, in swordswoman mod her shirt's bow does not appear right (it has gray patches with no color) I have tried to fix the issue but everytime I try to edit her shirt the bow texture just looses its properties (even if I pick a new shirt to work with) so I removed the bow from the shirt and included new files in the archive. The old version with bow is still there so if you have no issue with that problem then you can use the old version but if it looks awkward to you then use the version without bow.
2. Released new versions which are now compatible with each other (you can use both costumes at the same time) with each having its own smaller emb file as requested.
Well its been about
2 weeks since my
last giveaway right
:?:star: To enter
simply Fave :+fav:
:star: - and this is
not required, but I
would like to get my
youtube channel out
there so I would be
honored if you could
take some time to
check it out(also
I reached the target
I'd been waiting for
for some time now:
!!! :headbang: I'm
guys are always so
awesome and give me
so much support!To
thank you, old
watchers and new
ones, I decided to
open a GIVEAWAY here
on my page!As you
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
NewUpdate to th...
Don't forget to
feature if you like
it.You can also "+1"
a selection from
r:Have a close
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More